Campbell Construction has been providing quality design and construction services to Ohio customers for 65 years.
Donald G. Campbell founded the company in 1953, the same year current Owner/President John Campbell was born.
Throughout his life, John worked for the family business and learned it from the ground up.
The company was started in Wooster, Ohio which is located in-between Cleveland and Columbus. Since the company’s beginnings, Campbell Construction has been dedicated to the Wooster and Wayne County community and sought to give back when possible.
In 1991, Campbell expanded its operations and opened an office in Wadsworth, Ohio.
By opening this office, the company has been able to better serve clients throughout Northeast Ohio, including Cuyahoga, Summit, Medina, Stark, and Portage counties.
Ever since Donald G. Campbell founded the company, Campbell Construction has provided quality design-build services, general contracting, construction management, and other construction services to the commercial, industrial, and institutional building markets.
Campbell also offers in-house design and engineering services along with providing a full team of talented craftsmen who are capable of performing site work, concrete, masonry, carpentry, steel erection and a host of other skills.