Learn More About Campbell Construction | Campbell Construction

Learn More About Campbell Construction

Campbell Construction Inc., was started in 1953 by Donald G. Campbell, the father of current owner and president John A. Campbell.

 

Since that time, the company has seen steady growth on both of their visions and leadership as a Northeast Ohio design-build construction team.

 

Once John Campbell purchased the business from his father in 1980, the Wayne County, Ohio company has grown to 55 employees (36 field staff and 17 management/administrative staff) and with annual sales of $20 million.

 

In the 1990s, Campbell added an office in Medina County, Ohio to better serve the region.

 

Our team has several technical accreditations and certifications including as Certified Professional Constructors through the American Institute of Constructors, OSHA safety certifications, storm water and water line certified (through the state of Ohio), certified and licensed as a general contractor by the state and an approved contractor by ODOT.

 

We employ a LEED certified professional on our staff, have an on-staff registered architect, and an on-staff civil and structural engineer.

 

And beyond our construction credentials and acumen, Campbell Construction is committed to Northeast Ohio through various charitable ventures and donations of time and money.